- 07 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9046846
Are you a talented Cabling expert with strong skills and experience as Cabling engineer? Do you have a proven track record in the development of sophisticated mechatronic systems? Do you like working with many different stakeholders on safety critical products for use within the healthcare domain? This is a unique opportunity to further grow your career within our IGT-systems business.
As Cabling engineer, your responsibilities include:
• Initiate, oversee and help execute multi-disciplinary analysis and cable design activities to improve performance, safety and cost of the system;
• Be a reference for the multidisciplinary design team for cabling design aspects;
• responsible for requirements, integral design, implementation, test and integration in accordance with the higher level specifications within new product introduction projects and product life cycle activities. Including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders such as operations and procurement;
• Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design (e.g. Design calculations, dFMEA, Field data analysis, verification reporting);
• Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product
• Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture;
• Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities;
• Contribute to the sourcing strategy including make-buy decisions, supplier selection, and contract management.
• have a bachelor degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in relevant electro-mechanical
design and development projects
• preferably have experience in the Healthcare domain;
• have strong communication skills (English and Dutch), a down-to-earth mentality, ability to deal with a diverse stakeholder field;
• are an analytical, creative and abstract thinker with the ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly,
• are able to create and review technical documents and a hands on mentality (when needed);
• are accurate and quality minded;
• have a proven track record in supplier and stakeholder management.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.