- 30 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9046592
As an integral project manager you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment (Semi-con, Solar, Medical). You are end to end responsible from project initiation until volume production of complex mechatronic systems and modules.
You manage these projects with a (large) multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts, that’s why we expect you to have mechatronic expertise as well as professional project management skills.
You are responsible for:
- The delivery of innovative mechatronic systems from development until manufacturing and
- Delivering within boundaries as agreed in project assignment (time, quality, budget and scope);
- Leading the team on technical aspects in close cooperation with a System Architect assuring
decision taking in the technical domain;
- Monitoring and control project progress including supply chain and manufacturing activities;
- Managing stakeholders: external customers as well as internal stakeholders at various managerial
levels and functional domain (T&D, business, manufacturing and others);
- Managing external partners and component suppliers;
- Applying the project management and development processes of the organization;
- Contribute to the continuous development of the project management competency of the
- A degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related;
- Academic working and thinking level;
- Professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA);
- At least 5 to 10 years experience as a project leader in a high-end environment, leading multidisciplinary development team(s);
- You have knowledge of Design for Excellence;
- Successful track record within equipment development projects;
- You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people;
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality;
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year.
What to expect
You will work within international, industrial, family environment
You work together in a professional way, a combination of product development and product realization in the same building and in an informal environment.
Plenty of opportunities for personal development and work scope.
Combination of product development and product realization in the same building
Help to further develop the competences (Mechanics/ Electro/ Service/ Mechatronics/ Software)
“no nonsense” mentality
Take ownership/responsibility (can do, will do)
Rather high level of autonomy
Competitive terms of employment and great career opportunities.
Compensation and benefits: We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.