- 25 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9046447
If you enjoy the challenges of improving the manufacturability and serviceability of complex and advanced lithography equipment, using your availability vision, organizational and communication skills, you will successfully fulfill the position of Industrialization Architect in the MA&I - Mechanical Architecture – Manufacturing and Service group.Job Mission
The I-Arch architect generates manufacturability and availability system design capability (waterfall to spec) during the execution of the ASML design process. Verifies and validates the system performance based on cycle time measurements during system integration and field feedback. All steps are made in close cooperation with Function Clusters (FC’s) and Functional Architects.Job Description
Within New Product Introduction projects you will focus on:
- Set up and own module Requirements for Cost of Goods, Manufacturing Cycle Time, Quality, MTBI, MTTR, Preventive Maintenance, Unexpected Downs.
- Provide solutions to designers and process competence engineers at architectural level.
- Align these requirements and solutions with your functional architect counterpart and other industrial architects of adjacent functional areas.
- Analyze existing system manufacturability and availability with focus on design improvement and discuss solutions with FC’s. Validate that initial requirement are fulfilled based on facts.
- Analyze and explain gaps between expected and actual performance and give direction for solutions. Maintain a lessons learned database for future design and process improvements.
- Communicate the priorities to close the specification gaps to a group of stakeholders in D&E, program, Customer Support (CS).
Master Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics or similar.Experience
- 5 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Proven track record in relation to industrialization, serviceability or availability and specifically system reliability, diagnostics and recovery.
- Broad scope: ASML system knowledge, software, mechanics, electronics, optics, data analyses, IT infrastructure.
- Experience in analysis on (new) designs to define the critical areas with guidance for required improvements.
- Excellent analytical skills and “helicopter view”
- Able to influence without power and speak up.
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Perseverance in situations when confront with push back.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.