- 11 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9046438
- Working together with sales as a cross functional account team, be the primary representative of the GSK Supply Chain for your key account.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of your account’s supply chain processes and systems. Key focus on ordering and forecasting.
- Ensure orders are delivered in full and on time. Working together with Customer Service Representatives and Logistics to resolve any possible issues. Takes overall accountability for your account’s OTIF.
- Weekly communication to customer on service level. Where necessary, ensure the customer is aware of GSK shortages and resupply dates or delivery delays. Agree actions with customers to manage potential supply issues, optimising available stock.
- Review in store stock levels. Propose order adjustments to the customer based on the analysis to hit in store availability targets (where information is available).
- Leverage field sales information and resource to deliver in store availability targets.
- Meet regularly with customer to review service level, in store availability, orders vs forecast, stock holding and in store stock levels.
- Agree promotional volumes, buy in phasing and order dates. Responsible for aligning GSK and customer forecast.
- Support successful implementation of NPI and range reviews. Ensure products are set up correctly by the customer, align on buy in volume and order dates.
- Review seasonal lines with the customer to agree forecast and stock holding. Ensure GSK forecast is aligned to customer expectations.
- Agree a Joint Supply Chain Plan as part of the CCC (where customer relationship is matured)
- Form a collaborative SC team across GSK and the customer to deliver the Supply Chain Plan. To include service level targets, efficiencies and cost savings, forecast accuracy and availability targets.
- Collaborate with customers to drive our additional cost from the last mile SC and deliver savings for GSK and it’s customers.
Key Responsibilities & Activities
Engaging Customer Supply Chain with GSK products & activation
Ensure agreed joint planning processes occur to agreed timelines
NPD & range review sales tracking
Aligning field team support and providing data to support during store calls
SPECIALISED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills & ability to operate at all management levels both internally & within Customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to contribute fully to cross functional teams
- Good attention to detail , with the ability to apply the correct solution for the right situation
- Highly numerate and good knowledge of supply chain software systems and processes
- Good understanding of business environment and ability to debate issues with peers, seniors & colleagues
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards & championing best practices
Education: University Degree or equivalent level
Languages: market language, Dutch/French English is preferred
Experience: Experience in Supply Chain within an FMCG environment. Demonstrated capability of relationship management, can be
customer or supplier.
Human Skills: Ability to develop strong working relationships and able to influence people. Able to challenge. Excellent communication, clear
and concise. Listening skills. Continuous improvement mindset. High level of customer service mindset
Professional Competencies: Strong sales &
service focus, good sense for quality and
business requirements, self-managed, fast and
Een internationale healthcare bedrijf
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Zeycan Baykal via telefoonnummer 06-10522325
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.