- 23 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9046379
As Engine Structural Engineer:
- you give support and advices to the design groups in the field of component durability.
- you predict and analyze component loads and dynamics and component stress using finite element analysis.
- you are responsible for the verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools.
- you develop analysis procedures and methods to achieve more accurate predictions
- you support knowledge projects with external partners (e.g. Universities)
- you prepare reports and presentations
You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
For this position we would like to come into contact with candidates who have:
- a Master degree in Engineering or Physics
- Excellent knowledge of finite element analysis and fatigue analysis
- Good knowledge with Hyperworks, Abaqus and fe-safe (or similar fatigue software) are an advantage
- Experience in a product development environment is preferred
- Knowledge of Internal Combustion Engines is a pre
- Good reporting and presentation skills
You consider geometrical constraints as a challenge.
You are proactive and enthusiastic and have strong communication skills. Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically the keys to success in this function.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc., DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future customer requirements and legal regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
Within the Engine Hardware & Design department, the Computer Aided Engineering – Engines group gives computational simulation support to the other engine groups in the fields of Strength, Vibration, Flow and Combustion and is responsible for optimization and improvement of engine simulation methods as well as for the development of several Engine Systems.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.