- 19 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9046281
The Business Group Coffee has the ambition to launch a new Coffee innovation to the market in 2018, based on an existing technical platform. The timeline is very challenging, so risk management together with speed in action are key to realize this ambition.
The Development model is OEM based, meaning that the finished goods supplier is responsible for the technical development, but Philips remains accountable for what will be put on the market. The challenge in this project is to find the right balance in reviewing, taking ownership and delegation of the various activities that are needed for a successful product Launch. The supplier has an R&D team based in Shanghai and production in Poland.
As project Manager you will work with a multi-functional team, where R&D functions are based in Drachten and Consumer Marketing management and (Aesthetical) Design creation are located in Amsterdam. In order to effectively lead the R&D team, 2 days location in Drachten are a minimum in the first phases of the project ,3 days will be needed.The duration of the project will be 1 to 1.5 years, in average 0,6FTE load.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical subject
- You have more than 3 years experience in managing big international multi-disciplinary projects
- Engineering experience in product development is required, whereas experience in production is an advantage
- Next to your technical background you are able to look from a business perspective. You have a basic understanding of the other disciplines, e.g. marketing, purchasing, design
- Experience with OEM development model is a plus, in particular working with Asian Culture
You also have:
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to influence on different levels
- Coaching skills, able to build commitment and motivate your team and others
- Organizational sensitivity and ability to communicate on all levels within the matrix organization structure
- An independent, mature and positive attitude, not willing to give up in case of resistance
- A combination of an analytical and a pragmatic approach: you make it happen
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Neopost Technologies Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Siemens, Gasunie, Scania, SMST and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.