- 19 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9046269
Quality Program/Project Manager
As Quality Program/Project Manager you will be part of the Philips Quality Management System (PQMS) transformation with focus on standardization of processes and IT solution across Philips. These transformation projects are part of the Philips wide Accelerate Program.
The Philips Transformation journey is exciting and challenging, you will have the opportunity to contribute in a true transformation within an international company. At this moment the transformation is in a critical phase. We are preparing for successful deployment of new processes and IT solutions to the entire Philips organization. We are looking to strengthen the team to successfully manage the transformation.
As a Quality End2End Project manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering project deliverables within the program portfolio.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver one or more PQMS projects/programs and deploy across Philips.
- Secure commitment from different stakeholders to deliver according to plan.
- Define priorities and ensure alignment across PQMS projects where interdependencies apply.
- Build a project/program team from different capabilities and functional areas
- Deliver on financial commitment according to the plan
- Ensure smooth deployment of processes and IT solutions in the Markets and Business groups across the company
- Report status regularly to the leadership team
- Key deliverables of each project are: Standardized Processes, which can be deployed across Philips. This includes: Training material, documentation, Role descriptions, impact assessments for implementation, Change & Communication materials, IT solutions, Data migration, transfer activities during/before deployments.
You will be part of Philips Quality Management System (PQMS) transformation team. This team consists of several program and project managers who are driving the transformation of Philips Quality and Regulatory. You will be part of the global Philips Q&R organization and will be reporting to the Q&R program and portfolio leader.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for
- A Masters or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Quality or Business Management, preferably with experience working in regulated business.
- Strong Project Management experience: Especially with managing implementations of new ways of working in a large organization.
- Good understanding of Change Management theory, techniques and how to implement them into a project. Understands how to address different types of resistance to change.
- Able to coordinate between different functions and ensure integrated plan will be executed: Cooperation with IT leads, Training leads, Business Process Experts, Users, and receiving organizations.
- Can operate both on strategical as tactical level w.r.t. project approach, priorities, risk management etc.
- Preferably experience in working in Medical Device environment, or in another regulated industry. Understanding of Quality Assurance principles and practices is preferred.
- Next to this:
- Minimum 5-10 years in Project Management role, preferably in large organizations.
- Must practice analytical problem solving skills
- Proactive and able to act on own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills to manage and track deliverables
- Strong influencing skills; power of persuasion, perseverance, getting things done mentality.
- Experience/certified in project & change management
- Ability to train, coach and motivate people.
Philips is driven by their mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day they move closer to achieving their goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to their employees who share their passion for improving lives, they are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. They enable their employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
At YACHT we will offer you a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Sciences industry.
You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mireille van de Riet via telefoonnummer 06-83941429
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.