- 06 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9045773
We are looking for an experienced engineer who has the ability to develop measurement systems and tools including hands-on execution of tests by using those tools. You will work in a fast paced and highly dynamic product development environment. As part of the Quality function you will work close together with R&D and ensure that objective decision making is enabled by measurement systems.
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and “design for test”.
- Establish and maintain measurement methods and subsequently measurement tools.
- Execute tests and measurements.
- Create function related documentation/deliverables including local QMS related documents.
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
• Technical background, preferably mechatronics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment.
• 3-5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development or product returns. Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred.
• Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary.
• Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
You will join the Test and Verification group, a group within the product development Department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You will work for the female beauty business category.
The group consists of approximately 16 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will work in the female beauty business category, together with functional developers, product architects and quality assurance managers. You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.