- 07 september 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9044788
Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in executing and improving control processes, aiming to optimize the overall use of all resources in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? We might be looking for you!
Supports the LFO organization by reporting on business indicators (structural and ad hoc), initiate and implements process improvements and drives the change by implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and blueprints/ sequences, that meet the safety and quality requirements of LFO Execution and IO XT and comply with the applicable standards. And validate on the shop floor.
- Proactively connects with LFO Execution and Technical support and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Initiate, review and implement EC's and Service Packs on products in FAB
- Represent LFO towards D&E, LAB and cross sector projects, and protects the interests of LFO and lean principles in general
- Coordinates material quality related escalations to suppliers and support LFO Execution in securing production progress
BSc. or MSc. level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics or other relevant technical area.
Experience and skills
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA, Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/techniques (preferred)
- > 2 years of working experience as production/quality engineer (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and MS office
Leadership and behavioral competencies
- Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Result driven, focusing on quality and continuous improvement
- Takes initiative, shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions
- Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances
- Has a broad technical and business knowledge, is a networker, shares information and knows how to find relevant information
- Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis
As a Trainee you will be trained as a specialist with management skills! Together we look for the best assignments at ASML. We will offer an in-house traineeships (2 or 3 different assignments at ASML).
Each Yacht trainee follows, in addition to the 2 or 3 challenging assignments an intensive personal leadership journey over a course of three years. Active coaching, mentoring, competence and self-reflection by other trainees are important pillars within this program. A YACHT trainee is performing at increased efficiency within the organization and gives fresh insights. Now and in the future!
As a trainee you will be selected on the skills and attributes. The core competencies that apply to all our Trainees are:
- Results orientation
The above core competencies are assessed through an online assessment tool! Apply via the apply-button, Yacht Trainees will send you to a link to the test!
YACHT Trainees Engineering offers you the most challenging assignments at ASML. Work that matters is our focus. As a trainee you will participate in our talent program #schoolofwork! #Schoolofwork is more than a series of workouts. It is a complete training program with intensive coaching, online assignments, and talent Day intervisions. You will get a talent coach from YACHT who guides you and a Talent psychologist from out training. In addition to this program and intensive counseling we offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity to make strides in your own personal development as an professional.
YACHT Trainees is the specialist in the field of young talent. We find, retain and develop highly skilled young people (Bachelor / Master) with a maximum of 2 years work experience. YACHT Trainees has developed a new, innovative and already successful talent program. Within the YACHT traineeship talent is trained as specialist with management skills. The program helps you to fulfill strategic positions within 3 years.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sophie Notenboom via telefoonnummer 06-83637700
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.