- 14 september 2017
- aanvraagnummer: 9043649
As a Technical Application Manager (DevOps), you work in a multidisciplinary DevOps team that manages, installs and rolls out various middleware and custom application components. Together with this team, you will design and develop new solutions for continuous integration, continuous deployment, monitoring and proactive maintenance. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the operation of the application landscape in accordance with the agreed performance standards (performance, availability, business security and security). Just as we, you believe in a DevOps approach, you work closely with our software developers by providing continuous feedback to boost our DevOps service to a higher level.
Because we work more and more in 24x7 environment, and our authors and suppliers also work outside of regular office hours, restoring services outside the regular office hours will be part of the job.
In this versatile function, the following responsibilities and tasks are included in your portfolio:
- Developing, updating and implementing procedures for technical application management;
- Setting up environments (DTAP) through scripting and tooling;
- Writing improvement proposals and giving advice / feedback on the design and use of applications (at technical level);
- Monitoring of the various application components;
- Proactive management of application components through (preventive) log analysis and trend monitoring;
- Developing a DR (Disaster Recovery) plan, continuous updating and testing of this
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Graduate/University work and thinking level;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar function;
- Deployment of application deployment through Scripting (shell, powershell) or tools and the setting up of applications;
- Knowledge of and experience with version control tools, such as SubVersion or Git;
- Knowledge of and experience with building process CI servers, such as Jenkins;
- Knowledge of and experience with web and application servers such as IIS, Apache and Tomcat;
- Knowledge of and experience with OS Linux RedHat
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle, MS and MY-SQL databases is an advantage;
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Agile KanBan is an advantage;
- Experienced with the Dutch and English language
- 3 - 6 months
- € 60,00 - € 65,00
The department is responsible for the daily maintenance and development of the Content Management System PuMa, which consists of several components such as, an author tool, workflow, CMS and content delivery towards the Online Platform.
Within the department, a group of functional administrators is the first point of contact for the users. In addition, a multidisciplinary DevOps team is set up with developers, testers, information analysts and technical application managers and we have a Business Analyst who performs the linking pin to the Business at tactical level.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Eeske van de Vendel via telefoonnummer 06-20721917
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.