Full stack Developer @ Maxedy
- Did you always want to be a programmer?
- Do you like to keep up with all the new features in many languages, frameworks, and tools?
- And do you have a true Startup mentality?
Step into the world of Maxedy, founded in 2013, a technological start-up that develops innovative mobile apps and platforms. Their main platform, Bizzstream, is a native cloud platform where companies can automate their business processes by modulating. This platform can be used on all devices and can be linked to open API on all systems of clients, and their vendors.
Bizzstream is a SaaS solution, which can easily be integrated by the client. Currently, the product is often used by large construction companies in the Netherlands. At the moment Maxedy is also developing for other industries.
As a Full stack Developer, you will work in an Agile Scrum oriented team with a true start-up mentality. You will develop mobile apps and innovative cloud platforms where the business processes of clients can be digitized. These platforms are custom-made and can also be further customized by the client.
The platform can be used by clients to streamline information and allows you to determine what information you would like to create and turn into useful information. The client can determine which users can see what information is available on the platform.
You will work in an international Scrum team that consists of 7 software engineers, 3 of them work from Romania.
- You hold a University/Master degree in information technology
- Experience working on Agile methodology
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Framework knowledge of Meteor & UI;
- Knowledge of Hybrid Apps (Cordova);
- Server side knowledge of Docker;
- Knowledge of mobX / React.js;
- Experience working in an Agile environment with CI + CD;
- Test automation: Selenium + Chimp;
- Pre: Knowledge of Python, Java and Microsoft technologies;
- Pre: Knowledge of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence.
What Maxedy offers:
An amazing experience while working in B. Amsterdam!
With its 40.000 square meters and three buildings, B. Amsterdam is the biggest startup ecosystem in Europe. B. is a creative work space for innovation, education, and growth. It builds a bridge between startups, creatives, and corporates and bring them together, setting up ways to connect with-, learn from- and grow with each other.
- An annual contract that will be converted to an indefinite contract;
- Premium-free pension;
- 25 holiday days;
- Full travel expenses fee;
- Possibility of joining collective insurance
- Possibility of training and study;
For more information see:
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Annemarie Joseph via telefoonnummer 06-13981604
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.