Supply Chain Inventory Manager
This position is leading the Field Inventory team to develop and implement Field Inventory strategies that will have an impact on business decisions for sales representatives and hospital locations. The role holder will be responsible for the creation of initiatives to achieve service, inventory and excess and obsolete goals. Manages strategies and programs to ensure product availability, best practices, standardization and alignment occurs at a therapy and geography level. A critical partner with the Business Unit building strong relationships with Sales, Customer Care and Finance to achieve goals and objectives.
As a Supply Chain Inventory Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Lead Field Inventory team providing an inclusive and engaged environment that fosters collaboration.
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop and implement strategies, initiatives and tools to maximize service levels, right size inventory, lower excess and obsolete, improve transaction accuracy, use technology and simplify inventory management and visibility. Issue monthly performance metric packages to key business partners.
- Develop and implement Business Unit Field Inventory strategies and initiatives:
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Sales, and Customer Care to create and implement field inventory strategies and programs.
- Manage compliance of Field Inventory programs and initiatives
- Leverage Field and cross functional relationships to drive and influence program execution
- Create and execute product Phase In / Phase Out (PIPO) field inventory strategies
- Identify and implement an optimal distribution strategy from Distribution Center to Hospital / Field personnel
- Provide tools, communication plans and high touch support to the Field to implement the field inventory strategy and programs
As a Supply Chain Inventory Manager your skills and competences will include:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 7+ years in Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution or Program Management with focus on developing and implementing inventory management strategies and solutions
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Fosters collaboration / business partner approach
- Excellent written and verbal skills along with presentation skills (fluent in English)
- Highly developed skill set in project leadership practices including ability to balance risk, effectively influence diverse teams without authority, and ownership of responsibility for outcomes.
- Good balance of high level strategic and detailed tactical thought processes and execution.
- Contributes innovative ideas that lead to positive business results encouraging and adopting new ways of looking at problems, processes and solutions.
- Meets customer requirements based on an accurate understanding of their needs and expectations; acts on customer feed-back to improve service.
Known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mandy van Mulken via telefoonnummer 06-19295773
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.