Senior Supervisor Warehouse
The Supervisor Warehouse is responsible for:
- The daily operation of the warehouse operations in order to ensure required service levels;
- Being the main contact and have the responsibility for the COC operations if leadership is not present;
- Ensure staff is appropriately trained on all aspects applicable to run a compliant and safe operation;
- Ensure compliance with local regulations regarding health & safety, regulatory and hazardous materials, as well as internal policies and procedures;
- Staff development & coaching: create an environment in which the staff can excel and drive the upgrading of the talent base within the team;
- Responsible for Q12 (employee engagement and development survey), staffing and performance reviews;
- Develop and maintain together with the Operations Manager warehouse SOP's in line with 18013485;
- Enable an operation which is capable to quickly adapt to major changes requested by our external and internal customers and I or changes in product mix;
- Implement and continuously improve best practices procedures and processes to meet I exceed goals and objectives related to customer satisfaction, inventory accuracy , efficiency and budget;
- Responsible together with the Operations Manager and peers for maintaining and improving Fill rate (on-time and infull) delivery performance, inventory accuracy and productivity;
- Responsible for (and owner of) the key KPl's set up per area;
- Track and follow up on Daily and weekly performance measurements;
- Proactively respond, with a sense of urgency, analyze and resolve customer comments;
- Recommend, design and layout the warehouse area and equipment together with the Operations Manager when required to support business growth, new products & services and mergers & acquisitions;
- Closely work together with other departments / divisions to pursue an overall cost effective and efficient integrated supply chain;
- Participating in COC projects and managing the implementation of COC initiatives;
- Proactively influence the continuous improvement of the Oracle ERP system, mainly related to the WMS;
- Closely work together with other departments I divisions to pursue an overall cost effective operation.
- Graduate /Higher Vocational Education (HBO) level with logistical background; a post-graduate qualification in Warehousing or Logistics would be a plus;
- A minimum of 6 years Warehousing and / or Operations, and a minimum of 6 years people management are required;
- Solid understanding of warehousing in terms of set-up, capacity planning and optimization;
- Competent knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (preferably Oracle);
- Experience of working in the Medical Devices industry would be a plus;
- Experience in working in an IS013485:2003 or comparable environment , proven experience on working in an environment where compliance with local regulations regarding health and safety, regulatory and hazardous materials, as well as internal policies and procedures is secured;
- Fluent in Dutch or German and in English; both verbally and written;
- At least 2 years' experience in Project Management.
- Knowledge on export requirements;
- Lean / 6 sigma experience would be an asset. A drive for continuous improvements (based on clear KPI's) is a must and a proven track record in promoting and ensuring 5S is a plus;
- Ability to build and coach an effective team and to set and communicate clear goals;
- Lean thinking;
- Team building skills;
- Financial acumen;
- Service minded;
- Structured, tidy and precise;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to operate and provide strong leadership in a team based environment;
- Experience with International Standards (e.g. ISO/FDA)
Onze klant (Contract Logistics) is i.v.m. uitbreiding op zoek naar een ervaren Supervisor. Ze staan open voor zowel een tijdelijke als vaste invulling. Voor de langduringe invulling ligt het salaris op jaarbasis tussen de 41K en 55K.
Bij gebleken geschiktheid zal onze klant a.s. maandag (17 juli ) het 1ste gesprek voeren omtrent de positie.
Bekend bij Yacht, grote speler binnen de Contract Logistics.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mandy van Mulken via telefoonnummer 06-19295773
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.