The Professional Service Consultant is a specialist in his field. The Professional Service Consultant contributes to the technical product support and Implementation of the Philips Digital Pathology Solutions (PDPS) installations. He/she is able to advice customers on designs of the PDPS, and is able to implement or configure these. And he/she is able to provide technical support after implementation.
• Design the optimal integration solution within the requirements set (specs, budget, time frame, quality) by the customer and Philips;
• Configure, install and test the integration facilities in the DP systems according to the DP quality standards and integrate the systems in the customer’s IT environment and way of working;
• Provide technical leadership/ownership within the DP projects and be responsible for the final solution design to be provided to the customer;
• Provide integration consultancy to our DP customers around transaction based messaging and data integration by analyzing the current system situation and matching this with best practices;
• Provide sales support in the area of (integration) solution design in order to advise the Philips sales people the best solution to be offered in the eyes of both the customer and Philips;
• Test (new) solutions/components in cooperation with the DP Development to continuously improve the HI offering, incorporating field/project experience;
• Provide support in the maintenance phase of the system to keep the systems running according to the agreed service levels (provide technical leadership in case of system down or other critical situations, analyse / screen Field Problem Reports (FPR), discuss issues with development, define work-arounds, provide advice on addressing issues within the system); all in context of agreed organisational responsibilities per product line (in cooperation with Technical Support Centres).
The Philips Digital Pathology Solutions (PDPS) venture started on 1 May 2007. The venture is establishing a worldwide business for total digital pathology solutions encompassing an Ultra Fast scanner for microscope tissue slides, a pathology Image Management System and several disease specific (mostly for cancer types) computer assisted detection (CAD) solutions. The venture aims at leveraging multiple Philips assets and capabilities (brand, market channel, technology) for establishing the total solution and being the 1st to market to establish a dominant market position. The market launch of the first solutions was in 2011. The venture is now expanding in in US, Europa and Asia. Our mission: In a world with increasing challenges for cancer diagnostic procedures and quality of patient care we want to be number one in empowering pathologists with digital pathology solutions so their expertise is supported by the best scanners, Image Management System, workflow and CAD/CDS solutions available. This helps them work more effectively, leading to higher quality diagnosis and as a result better patient care. As a Professional Service Consultant you will report directly to the Service Manager.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
Bachelor degree in ICT Engineering or Computer Science or similar level based on experience
Between 5 and 10 years’ experience in the industry / digitally enabled medical and/or Computer IT product development
Out of which at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• In depth knowledge of Communication standards in Healthcare IT, (HL7, DICOM, EDIFACT)
• Good understanding of Web technologies (HTML, XML. Java, Silverlight)
• Experience with Orion Rhapsody (or other interface engine) is pre
• Understanding of or experience within the Pathology environment is pre
• Basic Project Management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language and interpersonal skills
• Good problem analyzing skills.
• Team player
You will be working as part of global team: 3 people in NL, 1 in USA and 1 in Singapure Therefor it is important to be flexible (early morning or late night call - can be done from home).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.