Supply Chain Planner
This exciting role is a great opportunity for Senior and Experienced planner! You will be at the heart of MRI and manage the magnet supply chain to guarantee optimal service levels, while maintaining minimal stock levels, which has high impact at the top- and bottom line. You will also initiate and drive improvement projects to further improve the (magnet) planning process. You will be instrumental in supporting the transition of the global magnet footprint.
The Key Areas of Responsibility for the supply chain planner are:
- Manage the global magnet flow from the production facility to multiple pre-assy centers (annual volume approx. 150M€).
- Create medium and long term forecast for magnet demand based on S&OP shipment plan.
- Maintain stock levels, ensure availability to customer requirements.
- Provide transparency about the magnet plan and availability, maintain crisp and clear allocation overviews at all time.
- Strong support in scenario planning (for example in scarcity situations).
- Daily alignment and coordination of shop floor control activities pre-assy center in Best.
- Manage the Magnet replacement process, maintain overview of all replacements and ensure availability through active management and communication with magnet factory.
- Manage relationship with the magnet factory and other stakeholders in the magnet flow.
- Initiate, drive and support improvements in magnet planning and magnet supply chain, based on the MR Supply Chain Strategy
You will be part of the MRI planning group and the S&OP team. The MRI planning team is part of MR Manufacturing and Logistics within Philips Healthcare. The group is responsible for translating the S&OP plan for MRI systems and upgrades into demand on component level, taking into account engineering changes, non-commercial and service demand. Customers are located across the globe and supplied from multiple factories. The S&OP team is responsible to handshake the shipment plan with the markets.
This demanding position will allow you to prove your strengths in planning. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands as you master the planning and drive improvements in this area. Philips Healthcare has earned a worldwide reputation for developing advanced solutions that meet patients’ needs, and we will support and facilitate your path to create the next breakthrough.
We are looking for
- An experienced planner with at least a bachelor degree in logistics combined with at least 5-10 years of planning experience in a dynamic supply chain.
- An experienced SAP and Excel user who is analytical and can work both independently and in teams.
- A good communicator on different organizational levels in both English and Dutch.
- Strongly preferred: proven experience in global multi-site supply chains.
- Character: self-starting, pro-active, make-it-happen mentality, don’t give up before committed task is done, able to get things done from people, disciplined.
High Tech Campus
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Angelique Nijssen via telefoonnummer 06-83213778
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.