OBD (on-board-diagnostics) application engineer
• Manage development, calibration and validation activities for engine related OBD diagnostics
o Timing, contents and quality
• Monitor interaction between different calibration teams at different locations for involved systems.
• Provide input to and support design, verification and validation process on engine and vehicle level.
• Support field data analysis for statistical analysis of OBD calibrations.
• Support the OBD certification process.
• Support & provide information to legislator and internal customers on related topics
• Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines and minimum three years working experience on a similar function.
• Knowledge in OBD regulation and OBD systems.
• Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems and transfer them to different levels of information.
• Good MS-Office skills are mandatory.
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
• Good presentation skills are mandatory
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.