- 25 september 2017
- aanvraagnummer: 9042759
As Senior Hybrid / Electrification you will be responsible for the expertise in the area of hybrid engines, electrification of components, but also more in general power and ground.
Within your area of expertise, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining roadmaps
- Definition of concepts
- Derivation of key aspects and requirements for control of these components, including but not limited to:
- Startup / shutdown
- Fail safe / fail silent
You will review and approve:
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Proposals from suppliers
You will support:
- Supplier selection
- Definition of hardware requirements
- Root cause analyses of complex issues
In this position you will report to the Supervisor of the Architecture department and meet frequently with the Function Designers, Principle Engineer Functional Safety, E/E Architects, Control System Architects, and hardware engineers.
- Technical education on master level with a specialisation in control theory, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of automotive safety and standards (like ISO 26262)
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
The Architecture department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the:
- Translation of requirements on a functional level into a physical Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architecture consisting of Control Systems; a combination of hardware and software components,
- The further split of PACCAR developed Control Systems into an architecture consisting of hardware, Basic Software and Application Software, and
- Maintenance of expertise in key areas, like data-security, diagnostics and functional safety
To support the growth in projects and technology development and plot a course to a more electrified and increasingly autonomous future, we are seeking a well-qualified Senior Hybrid / Electrification, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.