Teamleader Customer Service Int. (AngioDynamics)
The Teamleader Customer Service, leads customer service peer group in the performance of day-to-day activities and represents the team to Customer Service Manager. Responsible for meeting all requests from customers including the placement of purchase orders, timely shipment of product and requests for information. Provides outstanding customer service to international and internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Is expected to demonstrate initiative in serving the needs of all customers.
- Handles customer requests including the placement of purchase orders, timely product shipments and product inquiries.
- Work closely together with USA Customer Service team who manage international distributors
- Leads, trains on and improves the daily processes within the department.
- Conducts new hire training and orientation for the department.
- Ensures the team meets daily targets. Directs team to ensure performance standards are set and monitored. Reports back to manager on performance.
- Identifies ways to motivate the team to reach performance goals.
- Continually monitors both qualitative and quantitative performance standards through feedback and coaching, developing people and processes.
- Acts as point of contact for recall management processes.
- Processes internal department product requests as needed.
- Conducts regular team briefs and communicate regularly with the team and individuals to ensure that Company objectives are understood and achieved.
- Mentors CSRs and cross-trains with other CSRs on all aspects of position on an ongoing basis.
- Support with Commercial Operation projects, such as testing and pricing credit
- Support the finance and sales departments with general order management inquiries.
- Is committed to developing a close working relationship with the AngioDynamics Salesforce, Product Management, Customer Service, Corporate Accounts, IT and various internal departments.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in line of degree
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in customer service, commercial operations project support experience required.
- ERP integration experience preferred.
- Speaks and write fluently English and at a minimum a second European language.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Oracle, Microsoft Office, SalesForce
- Ability to set priorities and plan and independently, execute tasks in a structured manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
while performing the duties of this job:
- work safely and follow all local regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- for all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- this position requires travel up to 10% of the time
Onze opdrachtgever hanteert goede primaire- en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden.
AngioDynamics is focused on improving patient care through innovation of medical devices. The company has 1,400 employees worldwide at facilities in the United States, Europe and Asia. AngioDynamics is currently selling in more than 50 markets through direct sales and distributors.
Initially dedicated to the research and development of products used in interventional radiology, AngioDynamics began shipping product in the early 1990s. The Company is established as a producer of diagnostic catheters for non-coronary angiography and thrombolytic delivery systems.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer 06-83973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.