- 31 mei 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9041707
Do you have knowledge in tool controls development? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate user requirement specifications into tool controls and software development? Then we want to get in touch with you.Job Mission
As a software design engineer you will contribute in developing / supporting applied measurement engineering for tooling.
You will deliver/develop sensor and actuators control software, preferable using LabVIEW.
The goal is to build control software for tooling in collaboration with other disciplines in project team. Occasionally you can be asked to assist field service support to resolve issues at the customer site.
Main activities Applied Measurement design Engineer:
- Contributes in complex tool control system development and issue solving activities.
- Participate in D&E projects starting from early Product Generation Process phases to secure concurrent tool controls development.
- Translate user requirement specifications into designs, tested and released control software.
- Execute plan, clear communication on status and results
- Innovate and keep up with relevant developments in own specialist field and secure competence
- Develop and maintain network and exchange knowledge with other professionals
Bachelor or Masters in technical science, preferable Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Physics, Mechanics.Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, dynamics, mechatronics.
- Strong emphasis problem solving and effective communication.
- You have strong knoweledge and experience with LabView
- Preferably: Matlab, Team Center, SAP
- Agile (Scrum) way of working.
- Active, take initiative and have a “can do” mentality.
- Excellent social and communication skills throughout different levels, internal and external, in the organization.
- Team player, but can work independently.
- Analytical, abstract thinking, proactive.
- Sharing knowledge and stress tolerant.
- Service oriented and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
- Broad technical and business interest.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.