- 07 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9040280
Are you challenged by the hardware for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in the ASML products? Do you have a Bachelor- or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and affinity with the design of embedded computer hardware? We are looking for you!
As Computing Platform Designer, your mission is to define, realize, manage and maintain hardware* for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in the ASML products.
At this job you will be actively communicating with external suppliers of electronics components as well as with your colleagues from different groups and department. The interest in the market of electronics components and good communication skills are the keys of success in this position.
* Computers, computer racks/cabinets, processor boards, storage solutions, thin clients, network switches/cabling and input devices such as keyboard, mouse and touchscreens
The Computing Platform Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as an Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define, document and maintain requirements of various computer systems electronics products.
- Participate in the design and realization of computer systems electronics products.
- Contribute to Computer Systems roadmap by managing the used building-blocks based on knowledge of existing Commercially Of The Shelf solutions and industry standards.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that computer systems electronics products satisfy the requirements.
- Solve problems and/or manage problem resolution during 1st product integration.
- Manage outsourcing of computer systems electronics related modules.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
- Support production and service as an expert (4th line support)
- Life cycle managment of electronics components
Bachelor- or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, “Technische Computer Kunde”, or equivalent.
You have experience in the field of (or affinity with) embedded computer systems in a real-time/embedded environment.
You have broad technical knowledge of: computer hardware, operating systems, networks and storage.
You have general understanding of electronics components market and are able to find a product which would fit the specified requirements.
You are good in communication and are willing to apply your well developed soft skills at your daily work.
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Takes ownership in case of issues.
- Fluent Dutch is the must for this position. Fluent English is also required
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.