Learning Specialist Order to Cash / Logistics
This role will be focused on leading learning activities in the area of Order to Fulfillment to Cash (O2F2C) and its related processes and technology support. The technology in scope will be, but not limited to, SAP Logistics.
This role has a global scope, with its initial focus in North and Latin America, but expanding to all other markets.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer: Quality of learning delivery as evaluated by learners.
- Operational: Training delivery capacity vs. estimated.
- Operational: Delivery of learning as per agreed timelines in plan.
- Financial: Actuals versus budget of the Philips University.
- Financial: Actual cost per session vs. estimated cost per session.
- Compliance: Adherence to existing processes and guidelines in learning development, delivery and project management, as well as other areas as applicable.
- Continuous Improvement: Analysis of improvement opportunities and related execution.
- Prepares and implements Philips University projects with multi-stakeholders within specific client groups and Philips globally in accordance with agreed conditions of time, cost and staffing.
- Leads and drives multiple projects, possibly working with broader teams.
- Works with guidelines and directives; may propose changes. Works independently, under guidance of Academy Project Manager and the Dean in strong alliance with business partners & HRBP in the Markets and in strategic projects.
- Building strong partnering relationships with Business Partner(s) and HR Business partners responsible for Markets, Sectors and Functions and programs.
- Balancing needs and priorities of multiple, demanding clients working across the matrix
- Establishing expertise credentials.
- Taking ownership of own professional development and building a strong knowledge foundation across learning expertise areas.
- Proactively contribute to learning innovations like Virtual ILT, Community of Practice and TTT program.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Coordinates activities of other team members.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processes and procedures.
- Report to Academy Project Manager.
- Interface within the Philips Academy and University with other Learning Specialists, Delivery Managers and Business Partners and with HR business leaders from the market.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current best practices and leadership in the Learning area that is needed in the specific Philips Academy in order to be able to design, and create, state of the art learning interventions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP Logistics with track record of more than 5 years of hands on experience.
- Track record of applying the learning expertise in a practical way with demonstrable impact.
- Experience in owning / leading learning projects from idea through implementation, with evidence of real business impact.
- Ability to manage projects and deliver against triple constraint (cost, schedule and resources) and quality.
- Ability to manage time / delivery across multiple projects, competing priorities and demands.
- Ability to grow specific domain knowledge on areas of responsibility.
- Strong influencing & relationship building skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus (there is a significant scope of Spanish based markets for this role), as well as other languages.
- HBO or University degree showing the level of thinking and acting.
- Additional professional qualifications and/or accreditations in coaching, Human Resources Development, Organizational Development, Change Management considered favorable.
- Project Management certifications are considered favorable.
- Associate SAP certification Logistics is a must.
- Professional SAP certification Logistics is considered favorable.
- SAP Logistics experience with track record of more than 5 years of hands on experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience working in learning processes, learning analysis and design in international environments and in complex matrix based enterprises.
The global learning specialists support the Academy Project Manager and the Dean in setting up and executing learning agendas for respective business, markets, functions and transformation programs. They play an active role in analyzing and designing end to end learning processes, strategies, materials for client groups and Philips globally, working with cross functional teams. The Learning Specialist is responsible for all aspects of an Academy learning offering, with a focus on design of learning solutions and portfolio management activities. They own the end to end learning process: design learning offerings and oversee development and deployment, as well as the related project management, including cost, quality, resources and schedule. The Learning Specialist facilitates business case driven decision making, ensures continuous improvement of learning offerings and supports the Academy Project Manager and Dean in portfolio management through ongoing portfolio maintenance, evaluation and rationalization.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sunny Lakerveld via telefoonnummer +31 0610264957
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.