Sales & Operations planning expert
Do you have a passion for sales, operations and finance planning,? Would you like to support Central Planning in taking Integrated Business Planning to the next level? Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in balancing demand and supply (S&OP) in a fast changing environment? Than this could be the next job for you.
You are responsible that planning decisions are made independent, conscious and aligned with all relevant sectors in ASML. You are responsible for approaching complex planning challenges from different angles and balance the interests of different stakeholders. Furthermore, you should represent Central Planning in cross-sector improvement projects. Joining us as an integrated business planning expert will offer you the possibility to develop a network within ASML Sales, Business lines and all operations sectors.
- Lead Sales, Operations & Finance Planning improvement projects Manage processes with sales and marketing departments to gather demand information from customers like Samsung, Intel, tsmc
- Meet with product development teams to create product introduction plans
- Determine and validate planning parameters with supply chain, manufacturing and sourcing
- Combine demand information, product introduction plans and planning parameters into scenarios for production and capacity plans
- Enable decision making by reporting and presenting the various scenarios and its consequences to stakeholders and senior management.
- Monitor and report on plan execution and progress
- Manage expected ASML revenue vs street expectation by continuous monitor ASML revenue outlook and drive corrective actions towards Sales, Business Lines and Operations
MSc degree in Business/ Industrial engineering and management science, Supply Chain management or Business studies
5+ years’ of planning experience in the area of sales/ finance/ supply chain management
- Self-assured and capable of convincing people
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses while maintaining high-level overview
- Team player with good social skills
- Strong communicator in English and Dutch
- Context of the position
Temporary contract via Yacht
The Integrated business planning expert is part of the Central planning department which is a separate entity within the operations sector. Its independent role is used to create an objective decision making process for planning purposes across ASML. It plays a vital role in bringing parts of information together, providing the right decisions and consequences to senior management and board level. Extensive contact with various sectors within ASML is required to be able to make the right links.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ruud Olijve via telefoonnummer +31 0620865874
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.