Agile Coach - Hamburg, Germany
Do you have....
- Extensive knowledge on the Agile mindset, Lean and various Agile methodologies?
- Proven experience with implementing Agile techniques (Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe)?
- A natural ability to motivate and guide employees and teams, while providing objective guidance, without personal or political considerations?
- A can-do mentality?
For the first part of 2017 you're willing to be in Hamburg 80% of the time and willing to visit Austria and multiple sites for multiday visits.
Main purpose of the role:
An Agile coach’s main goal is to promote, spread and safeguard the Agile mindset in the organization, in line with the Agile transformation going on. He coaches and assists people in all layers of the organization in thinking and behaving according to the Agile mindset in their day-to-day job. He does this by leveraging his understanding of I2M/R&D processes and software development.
As a subject matter expert of the process and mindset, he coaches, enables and educates people in different levels of the organization in (Scaled) Agile and Scrum. Furthermore, he plays an enabling role to make (Scaled) Agile and Scrum a success in Philips by consulting Agile teams, business and executive management in thinking and behaving with a focus on creating value. During the transformation towards Agile, he will act in a consulting role for decision making and is a player in the actual transformation trajectory. He specifically fosters and grows other agile coaches.
Next to the coaching and consulting role, the Agile Coach is active in organizing and driving Agile Communities on a global scale.
The Agile coach is someone who is experienced in implementing agile projects in R&D and can share that experience with a project team. The agile coach is responsible for taking a team through the (cultural) change into self-governance and rapid delivery cycles by providing feedback and advice.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Train, engage and educate R&D staff in Agile, Lean and Agile methodologies
- Spreading and safeguarding of the Agile mindset
- Organizing, setting up and assist leading the transformation within Philips R&D
- Organize, facilitate the Agile Community on a global scale.
- Having successfully coached and trained R&D teams, management teams, business stakeholders
- Having contributed to a transformation team making the transition to Agile successfully
- Having taken ownership of organizing or facilitating Agile Community activities.
Job knowledge, skills and experience required:
- SAFe: SPC certified is a must!
- 5+ years of experience working in an R&D or SW-intensive organization
- Experience with Agile transformations in complex software environments, preferably in R&D
- Experience with Agile best practices in the current industry
- Experience in implementing Agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Experience on successfully run agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Certified and proven experience in Agile methodologies
- Extensive knowledge on the Agile mindset, Lean and various Agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate and connect to different levels within an R&D organization
- Ability to lead and facilitate trainings and workshops; to serve in a mentoring or coaching role
- Creative way of thinking, problem solving, thinking in opportunities, and can-do mentality
- Ability to provide objective guidance, without personal or political considerations.
We offer you an interesting job for a longer term at a leading company in the region. Yacht offers you beautiful study and development opportunities and is an employer who always looks for the best match and allows you to optimize your duty in your job!
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way they look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Their user-centred connected propositions contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem. They also use current connectivity standards and cloud services. In short, they empower people. The Philips Connected Digital Propositions team of which you’ll be a part helps deliver best-in-class, end-to-end solutions. These include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices and wearables, and leading mobile apps across all major OS platforms. The team also develops various back-end cloud systems that integrate with these propositions.The team works according to Agile principles, following Safe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-their-kind propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mind-set is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should be willingly return the favour.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer +31 0682047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.