- 27 juni 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9034082
If technology is your passion and testing software your profession, than this is an excelling opportunity for you to explore.
This leading manufacturer for the global High Tech industry employs thousands of engineers from all over the world.
Together they are continuously pushing the boundaries of technology to enable the making of next generation of smartphones, tablets, computers etc.
For dedicated Software Test Engineers with who experience in the verification and validation of high tech (embedded) systems this is the place to be.
As Software Test Engineer will prepare and execute system level software tests for both functional and non-functional aspects (including the analysis and submission of identified problems).
You will prepare, execute and/or support objective, reproducible and maintainable system level software tests (system integration, verification and validation) by using test design methods, techniques and tools.
You will be closely involved in defining requirements and the approach to be taken to test automation.
More specifically, you will:
- Based upon knowledge/test experience involved in all the phases of the STLC (from requirement analysis to bug reporting)
- Ensuring deep understanding of your domain to be able to provide technical solutions for testing
- Be able to recommend and introduce new or improved test techniques, methods and tools
- Ensuring timely clear communication and reporting
- If necessary, perform feasibility studies with respect to testing as well as for functional and non-functional items.
- Support and apply test automation, execute related test scripting activities.
- You are a savvy engineer by hart who understands that testing software on machines/devices requires a broad technical understanding and interest
- Curious, quickly learning, out of the box thinking as well as systematic in test approach
- Team player, easily communicating both written and verbal in English, in a multi-cultural setting
- MSc degree in software/electronics/electrical/mechatronics engineering or BSc with at least 10 years of software engineering experience
- Proven experience and solid understanding of different testing techniques (black-box and preferably white-box)
- Proven experience with Agile/Scrum
- ISEB or ISTQB foundation level certificate, or similar is an advantage
- Good understanding of hardware/software development lifecycle (big plus)
- Quite familiar with applying test automation tools and experience with scripting (Python, C#, etc)
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. Our highly recommended Yacht Academy helps you to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You’ll become member of our professional network in which you can easily interact with your colleagues from Yacht. It’s a great way to exchange personal and professional experiences and questions.
Besides this, the Yacht client network offers a very nice perspective on all kinds of new interesting projects. By joining us you will have an excellent entrance to the Dutch labour market and we will help you to develop your career in the top of the global High Tech industry.
You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.