- 27 juni 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9034082
As an experienced, talented and motivated Software Test Engineer, you will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects.
You will contribute to leading technologies for complete multidisciplinary products in evolving or emerging businesses for high tech or healthcare solutions.
These may relate to digital pathology solutions, personal health solutions, wearables and connected health devices, appliances, connected lighting, the Cloud or mobile solutions.
We are looking for Software Test Engineers who have expertise in the verification and validation of high tech systems and if possible also with medical devices. You will be willing to take up challenging assignments in a global environment. You will become part of an international agile team, working closely together with developers and test automation engineers.
The Software Test Engineer will prepare and execute system level tests for both functional and non-functional aspects (including the analysis and submission of identified problems). The Software Test Engineer will prepare, execute and/or support objective, reproducible and maintainable system level tests (system integration, verification and validation tests) by using test design methods, techniques and tools. The Software Test Engineer will define requirements and the approach to be taken to test automation at system level.
More specifically, you will:
- Based upon knowledge/test experience involved in all the phases of the STLC (from requirement analysis to bug reporting)
- Ensuring understanding of your domain to be able to provide technical solutions for testing
- Be able to recommend new or improved test techniques, methods and tools
- Ensuring timely clear communication and reporting
- If necessary, perform feasibility studies with respect to testing as well as for functional and non-functional items.
- Assist development where possible in the analysis of reported PRs/CRs
- Support and apply test automation, execute related test scripting activities.
- MSc or BSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest (required)
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience as a tester of high tech systems (NO banking, ERP, CRM, etc database testing!!!!)
- Fairly good understanding of hardware/software development lifecycle (advantage)
- ISEB or ISTQB foundation level certified, or similar
- Strong drive to achieve quality and the ability to handle cultural differences and foreign development teams
- Proven experience with Agile/Scrum
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Experienced with HP Quality Center/HP ALM (advantage)
- Good knowledge of full STLC test proces, strategies & techniques (required) as well as regulatory rules (advantage)
- Experience with medical devices (advantage)
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. Our highly recommended Yacht Academy helps you to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You’ll become member of our professional network in which you can easily interact with your colleagues from Yacht. It’s a great way to exchange personal and professional experiences and questions.
Besides this, the Yacht client network offers a very nice perspective on all kinds of new interesting projects. By joining us you will have an excellent entrance to the Dutch labour market and we will help you to develop your career in the top of the global High Tech industry.
You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.