Mechanical Engineer at Philips Healthcare
As a Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospitals. You will work with a team of mechanical-, electrical -, system -, manufacturing- and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using DfX (FMEA,DFMA etc) approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment. Lead small projects from beginning until end within a program (collection of different projects).
In this role as Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings and documents), integration and test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility
• Work in multidisciplinary project teams
• Specialist in DfX, e.g. design for product cost, warranty, install ability, reliability.
• Breakdown of requirements into detailed specifications
• Parts, drawings, large- and assembly archiving of Creo files in Windchill and drawings PDF files in Agile.
• Document development efforts for the mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports and archiving in Agile.
• Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
• Challenging tasks on technical interesting products.
• The opportunity to grow beyond initially assigned tasks for those with the right drive and skills.
• A pleasant working environment with flexible working hours.
You will be part of the Business Unit, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 1.5T and 3T High end and Mid-range performance. In the MR Development group you will be part of the HW department with focus on the cost down and reliability up activities throughout the system.
• Work in a team with mechanical-, electro mechanical- and system engineers
• Have interactions with suppliers on product design, produce-ability, product quality, product reliability and product cost
• have a bachelor (HBO) Degree in mechanical / mechatronics engineering
• are a disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively
• support selection of critical components and technologies
• are someone who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
• have experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile, Clearquest)
• know that starting with proper requirements is essential and that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished
• take pride, in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation
• have knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards
• have knowledge of Pro/Engineer (Creo) and WindChill
Previous experience in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a Six Sigma Green Belt.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.