System Electrical Architecture - Team Lead
Are you challenged by the architecture and associated hardware for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in the ASML products? Do you have a Bachelor- or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and multiple years experience as a lead designer, team lead or project lead of embedded computer systems? We might be looking for you!
As a Computing Platform Project Team Leader, your mission is to manage a team that defines, realizes, manages and maintains the architecture and associated hardware* for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in the ASML products.
* Computers, computer racks/cabinets, processor boards, storage solutions, thin clients, network switches/cabling and input devices such as keyboard, mouse and touchscreens.
The Computing Platform Project Team Leader is responsible for the following:
• Act as the Electronic Development (EDEV) representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
• Setup and maintain electronics WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) and plan (including resources & budget).
• Setup and maintain deliverables of engineers including coaching.
• Execute and reporting on team plan and pro-actively align with Project Leader, operational sectors and suppliers.
• Drive timely technical implementation choices & quality of the E-deliverables.
• Drive identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions.
• Drive identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in team.
• Broad knowledge of electronics in all its aspects, architecture, infrastructure design and integration
• Experience electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods.
• Manage outsourcing of computer systems electronics related modules.
Bachelor- or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, “Technische Computer Kunde”, or equivalent.
• Multiple years of experience as lead designer, team lead or project lead of embedded computer systems.
• Knowledge of- and experience with: definition and realization of multi-processor computer systems and networks in a real-time/embedded environment.
• Broad technical knowledge of: computer hardware, operating systems, networks and storage.
• Team and/or project leader experience of technical projects with a size of 5-10 FTE.
• High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
• Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.
• Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
• Pragmatic attitude.
• Persuasiveness ( Overtuigingskracht ) & Decisiveness ( daadkracht ).
• Personal authority with drive and initiative.
• Takes ownership in case of issues.
• Organizes work effectively and logically
• Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch is convenient but not mandatory)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edmond Niculin via telefoonnummer +31 0683525308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.