- 29 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9033414
As an Integral Projectleader you are a part of a team with exciting challenges and you are responsible for the development of medical and/or consumer products. You manage the project business value and ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification.
Further responsibilities are:
- You understands and communicates consequences of your design on the architecture.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- You will set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors.
- You will define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions.
- You contributes technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
- Specifies the quality standard in the processes to be used
- You will manage the involved risks, and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan
- You manage the stakeholders field around the projects.
- To be successful in this role you have minimally a bachelor degree in a related technical field
- You have a proven track record and experience in the development of medical or consumer products, lifecycle management, mass production with a focus on OEM / ODM suppliers.
- Build bridges and have experience in leading multi-site, multi-cultural development, new product introduction projects.
- Experience and knowledge of system development, knowledge of HW/SW interfaces.
- Capable to introduce efficiency improvements on project level (change management).
- You are skilled in analyzing the stakeholder environment and needs to achieve common objectives, considering contradicting interests and making the best decisions for the project as well as the business.
- You have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Can balance risks and opportunities to enable innovative solutions.
- Your scope is international a travel percentage of 10% is part of this role.
- Creative, analytically strong, and also hands-on.
- A strong leader and a team builder.
- You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes.
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational
- effectiveness structurally.
- Always looking for perfection. You don’t accept underperformance or poor results.
- You have a quality mindset.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.