Supervisor Customer Service
The Supervisor Customer Service supervises a staff of customer service representatives and ensures that customers are retained, satisfied and that their needs are fulfilled. Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes or operational policies. Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
This position is responsible for managing our customer service department, as well as assisting in the operation, includes coordinating the assorted activities of associates by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow by properly utilizing employees and their hours. Assigns duties and monitors work completion for accuracy. Manages performance continually; develops associates by providing training and coaching. Maintains a safe work environment and fosters a positive team dynamic, resolving employee relations issues and administering corrective action as required.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure that the implementation of new strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Responsible for exceeding customer metrics (quality, responsiveness & KPI`s/ customer reviews);
- Responsible for Customer Service department;
- Responsible for Inventory Management performances and indirect supervision;
- Responsible for Reception;
- Support & Coordinate Lean Warehousing System;
- Operational Project Management;
- Invoice creation;
- Meet and exceed customer agreements / expectations;
- Effectively interact with customer and internal departments, on different levels;
- Maintain and Post Various Productivity and Error Reports including training and counseling.
- 5 or more years of professional experience;
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent;
- Proven leadership, supervisory and coaching skills;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Problem solving;
- Project Management;
- Must be fluent both written and verbally in Dutch and English;
- Ability to understand and document process flows;
- Warehouse Knowledge;
- Computer Skills / office management;
- Lean Operational Practices;
- An attractive and competitive package, salary depends on your background & experience (with a maximum of €3100);
- A learning environment, with a focus on continuous improvement and lean;
- A challenging international work environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Stefanie Potjes - Rapp via telefoonnummer 06-15874903
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.