Group Business Controller
The Group Business Controller is part of the CFO Team of our client. He or she will reports to the CFO. He or She has to support decision making by management throughout the group, deliver financial planning and analyze management information in order to achieve a profitable and sustainable business growth. The Group Business Controller will set the global standards for business and capital project controlling and will work closely with the regional Finance Directors on major regional projects. Responsibilities and main tasks:
• Partner with the Managing Board and business managers to develop strategies and action plans in order to improve business performance and profitability. This includes challenging senior management and identifying contingency elements.
• Drive deeper understanding of business economics throughout the company.
• Set the group’s standard for investment analysis, financial modeling and project evaluations of terminal commercial projects and capital expenditures
• Give financial support to ensure commercial and capital project decisions are being taken with full view of financial, resource and risk implications including compliance to company policy, laws and regulations.
• Coordinate worldwide strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Analyze business performance and take actions accordingly
• Requirements and qualifications
• University level education (Masters), ideally in Business Economics with a specialization in Finance, or a qualified post graduate Accountancy or Controllers qualification (RA/RC).
• More than 5 years working experience in a broad international business finance role in an industrial environment, preferably in the marine logistics sector.
• Demonstrable experience and solid understanding of business controlling.
• Ambition to achieve results, pro-active, strategic insight, analytical & planning skills.
• Proficient with financial reporting tools and Excel.
• Team oriented mind-set.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Fluent knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
Estimated total package of €115- €120K, if you have any further inquiries do not hesitate contacting us
Our client is a global provider of tank storage services. The strategy of our client is to grow along the major shipping lanes and at important locations for bulk liquid products around the world. The existing terminals are located in the Netherlands, USA, China, Korea, Singapore, Oman and Belgium. The total capacity is about 5 million cbm of storage space with about 900 tanks. Our clients global management is based in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marcel Eldering via telefoonnummer +31 0622555850
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.