As an Applications Engineer you will search and develop new markets and applications and provide technical support to existing sales activities.
The job involves the following tasks:
- Research and develop new markets and new applications;
- Follow up technical questions from customers and support the sales process;
- Analyze customer inquiries and technical feasibility of projects; find solutions for technical obstacles;
- Participate in customer meetings and give product and company presentations;
- Interface with the engineering departments regarding customer requirements and specifications;
- Support development of sales and marketing material.
- University degree in Engineering
- Creative and able to work independently;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good business / technical judgment;
- Structured and precise worker;
- Fluency in spoken/written English is essential;
- Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
This is a perfect starting position for recent graduates. We gives you the opportunity to develop both technical and commercial skills. Our products are high tech and our markets are global and challenging. You will be working as part of an international team of enthusiastic people from various disciplines. The position is based in Amsterdam, but also involves international travel. We offers an exciting job, with good career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
Turbines B.V. develops and manufactures advanced, clean, low emission gas turbines generating sets based on our own patented technology. Our key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. Our gas turbines are used for various applications such as power generation at oil fields, combined heat and power, waste-to-power. We have an internationally sourced team of professionals covering all aspects of a global gas turbine business. We have our own test facilities, packaging, 24-Hr-on-call service department and R&D department based in Hengelo.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer +31 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.