Revenue and Accounting Analyst Spanish speaking
The Revenue and Accounting analyst contributes to the overall objectives of the Finance division. Being part of the Revenue & Billing team within Finance, the Revenue and Accounting analyst performs duties associated with the approval, review, processing and tracking of orders, schedules, pricing, and terms and conditions of client contracts for your designated territories and responsibilities. As a Revenue and Accounting analyst you’ll provide the business, and management the needed information, analysis and recommendations to enable them to make the right business decision and to achieve management control. You will create and maintain schedules to ensure billing is accurate and timely, and to ensure deferred revenue is in alignment. In addition, you are the go to person liaising with IT, for finding solutions related to, and further develop the Finance departments’ key applications. Experience with working in an international environment, and Finance or Accounting department is
required. Experience with (software) revenue recognition is preferred.
Primary roles / responsibilities:
- Conduct routine processing tasks in a timely and accurate manner (e.g. GL filing and archiving, journals etc.) to support efficient operation of the function
- Verify accuracy of transactions / contractual arrangements, to ensure high quality outputs are maintained at all times
- Establish a documented workflow process, consequently help improve data quality
- Create, amend and run recurring reports, reviewing data and formatting appropriately to ensur they are suitable for use by Finance colleagues or the business
- Research and provide analysis of data to resolve issues / queries
- Ensure collection of invoiced amounts
- Support Finance Management with audit related queries
- Manage necessary changes related to a variety of anticipated system improvements
Produce and maintain monthly Forecast and Close schedules, and other specialized reports
Support the Finance department in addressing any ad-hoc requests (e.g. internal requirements /
filling of international templates)
- A degree (Bachelor) in Accounting, Finance or Economics, experience in Accounting
- Languages: fluency in English and Spanish is a must, Dutch is an advantage
- Proven excellent organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Effective communication skills, the ability to manage (financial) system issues with IT
- Advanced IT skills, especially in ERP Systems, and Excel
- Experience with Business Analyst and Reporting tools
- Experience with Business Intelligence and, or Microsoft Dynamix AX, is an advantage
- Have a conceptual technical understanding; able to help improve applications used by the Finance department
- Proven analytical skills with an ability to interpret data and build a basic business case
- Ability to analyze processes and systems, with a natural drive to solve problems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and cope in a pressurized environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Ability to deliver excellence independently as well as collaboratively
- Flexible attitude, able to adapt to and manage change
This is a permanent role where you start with a one year contract. The salary is max. 50 k on a yearly basis including holiday pay. You will work in an international environment and the organization is continuing to work on professionalizing processes.
Our client is a global software company that provides the most productive, reliable and scalable development tool in the industry. With continuous support for the latest technologies including mobile, web and cloud, organizations worldwide choose out client to build their most mission-critical applications at a high level of abstraction and realize unrivaled productivity.
Besides offering an innovative and challenging work environment where it is fun to work, our client offers competitive terms of employment. The company's ongoing success depends on our employees, a diverse team of people with a key set of common attributes. We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team- and customer-oriented environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Lara van Roon via telefoonnummer +31 623044740
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.