- 04 juli 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9031107
Are you a seasoned, talented and motivated embedded software engineer who wants to join an Agile group of mobile and embedded developers? You will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects. You will contribute to leading technologies for complete products in evolving or emerging businesses for high tech or healthcare solutions, such as LED lighting and connected lighting systems, personal health solutions and mobile products at the core of high tech and health!
The challenge of the embedded software engineer is to develop structured software in a flexible yet robust manner, using the latest technologies for ultra-low power designs. You will be able to work in a cross-functional/large cross-functional team, using proven techniques for improving development, yet in a flexible manner, in order to ensure agility for the business to reach its shared goals.
More specifically, you will:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering a high level of availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide input for effort estimations, maintaining your personal schedule and reporting on progress.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Adhere to processes (including tools, the build process) and contribute to process improvements.
- Make an effective contribution to reviewing deliverables of software components or peers’ software components.
- Prepare and produce releases of software deliverables.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience as a software designer in embedded software development
- Experience in writing code to interface with microcontroller peripherals such as ADC, DMA and PWM
- Experience in designing and developing embedded software in C, C++ and Object Oriented programming.
- Proven experience with object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience with embedded operating systems such as Embedded Linux
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Proven experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with wireless communication technology such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, 6LowPan etc. (advantage)
- Knowledge of test-driven development (advantage)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Please contact me at +31 6 1076 2567 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.