Application Designer C++
We are looking for an experienced C++ software designer who is interested in developing technical software for world class healthcare systems and products. You will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects in an international and Agile development team.
You will be contributing to a team that develops technical software, such as for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and X-ray imaging. Developments may relate to the control of various units in these systems, such as the device control part of the MR scanner, image acquisition modules, X-ray beam control and detection modules. This is done in close collaboration with other teams and international teams. You will be working closely with the software system architect(s) and test and integration engineers.
You will strengthen the team with your technical knowledge and open mindset, to support the team in delivering high output. Your challenge will be to demonstrate an abstract understanding of concepts and roadmaps, but at the same time demonstrate in-depth low-level programming knowledge of C++ whilst working closely with the team.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for requirements, design, implementation, testing and integration of your software unit in accordance with the higher-level requirement and design specifications/architectures.
- Ensure the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain software that meets the product specification.
- Understand and communicate the consequences of your design on the architecture.
- Determine the unit interfaces (HW/SW) in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Ensure that there is proper documentation for your design.
- Keep abreast of technical developments in your own field by studying the literature, and technical contacts, and propagating it.
- Define, execute and take the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies.
- Take technological or process-related improvement initiatives within the scope of at least the software development group.
- Contribute to the work breakdown structure/your area’s planning process.
- Draw up a personal schedule and report on progress.
- Perform work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
- Academic or Bachelor degree in Informatics or Computer Science (required)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum (required)
- 5+ years’ experience in technical software development (required)
- Software architecture/design experience (advantage)
- Able to create designs and present them (required)
- C++ 11 knowledge (advantage)
- Software modelling experience (UML, DSL, ASD etc.) (required)
- Experience with programming hardware (required)
- Experience in coding in legacy code (advantage)
- Windows 7 (advantage)
- Experience in DSLS (Xtext/Xtend) (advantage)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Please contact me at +31 6 1076 2567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31 610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.