Test Automation Engineer
As an experienced, talented and motivated Test Automation Engineer, you will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects. You will contribute to leading technologies for complete multidisciplinary products in evolving or emerging businesses for high tech or healthcare solutions. These may relate to digital pathology solutions, personal health solutions, wearables or connected health devices, appliances, connected lighting, the Cloud and mobile solutions.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with expertise in applying continuous integration practices in the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. You will have a flair for technology and be willing to take up challenging assignments in a global environment. As part of an international and Agile development team, you will work closely with developers and test engineers.
You will develop, maintain and execute automated tests using the latest technologies and take ownership of current test automation solutions. You will maintain and extend the automated test framework with new functionality and test cases for both functional and non-functional aspects, including analysis of test results and submission of identified problems. You will prepare and schedule test runs in such a manner that they can be executed with high frequency and reports are easy to analyse.
More specifically, you will:
- Write test specifications based on system requirements.
- Provide bug reports to the development engineers and work directly with development engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas.
- Implement test harnesses and test automation frameworks and integrate this to build systems (Jenkins).
- Automate recurring test cases in a test scripting tool, including API/web testing.
- Generate reports that are easy to read.
- Perform continuous test execution during the development and V&V phase of the project.
- Perform feasibility studies with respect to testing, as well as for functional as non-functional items.
- Provide the Test Manager with proper test approach information with respect to where it is beneficial to automate and where not.
- Determine the technical approach of tests within the project test design.
- Execute test design activities within the project in order to select and apply test methods and techniques to design test specifications and related test scripts.
- Specify requirements for system test tools, to support automated testing but also to test engineering in general.
- Review requirements and design specifications with respect to the testability of the system.
- You will have a Bachelor or Master’s degree (BSc or MSc) in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or software engineering. (required)
- Familiar with Selenium WebDriver or Protractor (required)
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in automated testing in an Agile environment. (required)
- You will have knowledge of product development processes such as V-model, Agile and Scrum (required)
- You will have experience with functional and non-functional tests such as performance, scalability and load tests. (required)
- ISEB or ISTQB advanced certification (required)
- Detailed understanding of test design and test techniques & methods. (required)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language (required)
- Knowledge of HP ALM is a plus (advantage)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Please contact me at +31 6 1076 2567 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.