Software Security Engineer, (C# or JAVA; Dutch language)
As Software Security Engineer you ensure that the security in our software products is actively improved and up-to-date. As Software Security Engineer you also work with people in other security & privacy related functions like the Software Security Architect, Security Officer or with external security consultants to ensure security in product and processes is addressed.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
The Software Security Engineer develops and maintains security features in software products and take responsibility in addressing security during the product development cycle.
The tasks of the Software Security Engineer are as follows:
- Designs and develops software security functionality as part
- Teams up with Security Architects/Officers on security architecture
- Performs feasibility studies or proof of concepts on security related topics like SSO
- Performs hardening on OS, Database and webserver
- Leads product software security improvement activities
- Performs penetration testing and technical product security audits
- Initiates and leads code security reviews including reporting on this
- Keeps track industry developments within the security industry like security best practices
- Takes ownership of complex product security incidents including check-ups at customer locations
- Assists with security integration at customer locations
- Performs impact analysis of 3rd party products used in Digital Pathology Solutions products
- Teams up with other software developers or people in security roles when needed
Educational and experience requirements:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering or similar technical background
- Experienced software developer in C# and/or JAVA
- Capable of owning and maintaining software modules and security features
- Deep understanding of software security coding
- Proven experience with software security hardening and penetration test tools
- Fast learner in a quickly changing environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in implementing secure software under cybersecurity frameworks is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication in Dutch and English language
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31 610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.