Product cost analyst at Philips Healthcare
As Product Cost Analyst you will be responsible to pro-actively support project execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance in terms of product cost down trending; thereby supporting relevant stakeholders in the business (R&D, Operations, Service, Markets, F&A). You will support execution of financial and project planning by preparing and supporting business cases in areas of Bill of Material, warranty, MOH or installation savings. You will be deep diving relevant product cost and reliability data, to derive conclusions and generate business cases for a cross functional project team to address and improve. You are comfortable with big data in terms of system usage profiles, product cost, reliability data and to derive meaningful data out of this.
• Analyze and report on business performance of assigned area by means of monthly performance tracking. Areas or work include harvesting
data from e.g. system log files, reliability (spare part usage) data, customer call rate data, system configurations and related bill of material
• Understand technological complexity of an MR scanner and can derive cost break-ups, target costs and ensure that these are adopted by
• Perform forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis,
• Prepare, attend, minute and keep track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. You take initiative to bring relevant
financial issues to the attention of your relevant stakeholders and can interact with senior leaders in the organization.
• Participate in various improvement projects
• Understand systems and tools. You ensure quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of
• A bachelors or masters degree in a Business Economics or Operations Research orientated study.
may also be engineering background (HW reliability, SW coding) with strong affinity for data analysis or business management & financials.
• Working experience with financial control, management reporting and business analyses, preferably within an international environment.
may also have an engineering background with proven affinity/experience with financials & business management.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to multi task. Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data.
• Advanced technical skills in Excel, Access, Powerpoint, ERP (SAP preferred), and Business Data Warehousing tools.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience with as minimum a Bachelor’s degree. Experience in healthcare, automotive or aerospace
• The ability to derive management information from extensive data sets
a Green Belt, Lean Sig Sigma
• The ability to convey messages to senior leaders in the organization
• A complete knowledge of company products and services.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.