Senior FP&A Analyst
For our client, located in Diemen (Amsterdam), we are looking for an eager, curious and passionate FP&A professional who will be responsible for developing and bringing the FP&A function to the next level. As a senior FP&A Analyst, you will play an essential role in evaluating, interpreting and communicating financial, operational and strategic intelligence to the Executive Board (EB) of the Group and top management. You will develop a deep understanding of our global business and the markets where we operate, and you will play an integral part in advising and supporting the decision-making of the EB.
Activities and responsibilities are:
- Monitor, analyze, and understand strategic performance issues by running sophisticated analyses (e.g. financial models), and advise various stakeholders
- Support key projects/initiatives to improve the business performance of the Group. Challenge and determine with management how to enhance performance of the operating companies, for example a project to help operating company's in forecasting by finding best practices.
- Assist the EB in the formulation of the company’s strategy and growth priorities
- Execute and ensure an effective corporate planning and control cycle (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Thoroughly monitor, analyze, and understand the performance of operating companies. Advise on key trends, deviations from planning cycle scenarios, and areas of opportunity & risk
- Execute ad hoc analyses and modeling and provide interpretations on key performance issues
- Be the standard of reference in planning and control practices
- Prepare reports, communication, and presentations for internal/external stakeholders
- Supervise, coordinate, train and coach other team members
- Drive simplification, professionalization and improvements in the planning & control cycle, as well as further automation and digitalization of processes
- Enhance existing financial system & tools, and implement new IT solutions
- Promote the Lean way of working
Do you have top notch analytical and financial modeling skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment? Do you enjoy high exposure and working with an ambitious and top performing international team? Do you have the social skills to connect with senior management and drive change? Are you a team player who is able to lead projects & initiatives? Then you are the right person to join the team of business analysts at our client!
Do you recognize yourself in the following qualifications? Please do not hesitate and apply for this role!
- Bachelor or Master degree, in economics, finance, accounting or business administration,
- Working experience of 7 – 10 years in a similar role as finance business partner,
- Familiar working with financial reporting systems and MS Office,
- Lean, Six Sigma and/or process improvement is an advantage,
- Project management, e.g. IT-Finance type of projects, is also a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English (effective and concise speaking & writing). Additional language(s) are not required but desired (preference: French, German, Spanish),
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, detailed-oriented, and complex problem solving,
- Maturity, confidence, social skills & intelligence to connect & confront with senior management,
- Calm under pressure.
This is a permanent role, where you will start with a contract of a year, with the intention of a permanent contract. The salary is 65k to 70k on a yearly basis, including holiday pay and excluding bonus. A lease car is provided.
Our client is a large, international listed company with their headquarters in Diemen. The department is fast paced and deadline driven and you work closely to the EB. You work in a team of 6 FP&A analysts and you report to the Director Group Control. The common language is English. The department is very dynamic, because the rotation of high potentials is big. You are the professional in the team who takes care of stability, training and coaching of new colleagues.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Lara van Roon via telefoonnummer +31 623044740
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.