- 09 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 90260
We are currently seeking a European Talent Advisor who is looking for an exciting and challenging career across Europe!
The European Talent Advisor will be working in a virtual team of actually 11 Talent Advisors. They are based in different European countries (Germany, Spain, Romania, Netherlands) and are working to support the local HR Teams in Dublin, Lisbon and Poland. The team is sourcing candidates willing to relocate to Dublin, Lisbon, Warsaw or Krakowhere and willing to work for social media clients for Accenture. The role will involve the management of hiring and candidate innovative sourcing approaches, effectively utilising and driving the most appropriate channels/media to meet business demand requirements.
You should be based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam or Utrecht or Heerlen - you can decide either to work partially from home or from the office – or both).
- Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to support sourcing strategies
- Leverage fresh and innovative practices to source great talent, and match them to the right opportunities
- Source potential candidates through multiple channels to generate a pipeline of the best candidates
- Be talent ambassadors attending career, university and open day events selling Accenture and the opportunities
- Screen candidates on basic skill set, availability, interest level, compensation, visa inquiries, etc.
- Engage candidates in the Accenture value proposition
- Utilise and update social media networks
- Assist and provide market intelligence to Recruiters
- Initiate contact with the candidate following successful selection at the screening stage
- Where necessary, liaise with agencies and third-party providers to agree availability or provide updates on candidate progress
- Distribute agreed materials required to support interviews
- Follow up with recruiters for interview feedback; ensuring feedback is saved once received
- Regularly update key stakeholders, such as recruiters and agencies on candidate progress
- Support engagement strategy with interview pool ensuring interviewer availability is fully utilised and maintain a strong internal reputation as delivering service excellence
- Support recruiters in promotion of referral programme across the business
- Work to key metrics, KPI and SLA to demonstrate performance
- Experienced in Recruitment sourcing and channel management
- Fluent in Dutch
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Candidate Assessment and Screening
- New Joiner Hiring
- Recruitment Systems knowledge/proficiency would be highly beneficial
Are you interested? Please apply using the ‘solliciteren’ (apply) button on this page or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include you resume and a motivation letter.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Stijn, Jaclyn, Sabine & Denne