- 29 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9025246
What makes this job unique?
You are a part of a team with exciting challenges and realize the innovative development of medical systems / consumer products. You create your project plan and manage your project, taking responsibility for cost, quality, time, information, organization and risk management.
Your responsibilities are:
- Set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s)
- Define and achieve project goals
- Determine the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- You set up strategic boundary conditions and other related activities
- Communicate consequences of the architecture.
- Risk management
- You manage the stakeholders field around the projects.
- Contribute to technology roadmaps
- At least a Master degree in Engineering
- Experience in the product development (medical /consumer)
- Experience in (mass) production with a focus on OEM / ODM suppliers.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary product development teams
- Experience in Leading new product introduction projects.
- Knowledge of HW/SW interfaces.
- Experience in change management
- A strong personality and leader
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Analytically strong
- Creative in finding the best solution
- A person with quality and continuous improvement mindset
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
Philips Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products in the areas of Mother & Child Care, Pain Relief, Skin Care and Personal Health Solutions. The site is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion, creating awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions.
It is an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
Do you recognize yourself in this and can you answer the questions below with a powerful YES? Than we are looking for you!
• Do you want to accelerate innovation of new healthcare products that
• Do you want to define the future of healthcare by developing
first-of-a-kind solutions that have an impact on people’s health?
Philips Personal Health delivers lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. We aim to develop innovations to improve people’s lives.
Discover Philips personal health programs
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.