- 31 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 90250
Are you ready for an international adventure? For a leading international company we are looking for new colleagues who would like to live and work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Sounds good! Tell me more…
In this job, you will be responsible for our online client facing customer service. You will assist clients with advertising account optimization through expertise consultation via phone, email and chat. You combine product knowledge combined with excellent communication skills in order to provide a high level of support by phone, mail and chat.
Other key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Promote a positive and professional image to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
What are the requirements? You..
- Speak English and Dutch fluently)
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Are comfortable working in an online environment and good computer literacy
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Are comfortable working in a dynamic, multicultural environment
What are desired skills?
- Preferably >1 year experience in a customer service related field
- Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
- Interviews: online interviews in November. A language test is part of the interview process
- Starting date: start date preferably on December 3rd
- Annual salary: around €21.100 gross a year
- Housing is not included, but we will help you to find suitable accommodation
- Contract duration: various options are possible (6 months up to permanent contracts)
Are you interested? Please apply using the ‘solliciteren’ (apply) button on this page or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include you resume and a motivation letter (maximum 1 page).
For more information and all our vacancies abroad take a look at our website: https://www.randstad.nl/werknemers/vacatures/bijbanen/buitenland
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.