FG11570 - Mechanical Engineer
- The Mechanical Engineer has the responsibility to create CAD related output, implement and test mechanics on module level, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings, verification).
- The Mechanical Engineer ensures that the deliverables are consistent with the higher level requirements & designs.
- The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for planning and tracking of the deliverables and ensures risks are mitigated and communicated to stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for requirements, design, implementation, test and integration of the module in accordance with the Unit Requirement and - Design specifications.
- Ensures that mechanical deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed mechanics.
- Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
- Understands and communicates consequences of the design on higher level designs.
- Maintains the modules by solving problems and implementing changes.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.