- 14 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9023746
You will contribute to the design of the mechatronics architecture or function of a module. Together with the mechanical, electrical and software departments mechatronic modules are being developed and improved. During these developments performance requirements have to be balanced with costs, manufacturability and serviceability.Your job embodies specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration, test planning, test execution and trouble shooting.
- Modeling and simulation of actuators, and/or actuator systems, delivering multiple degrees of freedom
- Modeling effects of electromagnetic crosstalk
- Specify solutions towards mono-disciplinary departments
Define the technical approach for integration and test execution of actuator systems and components
- Documentation of specifications, design, and test results
- Build up and maintain specialist knowledge on actuation and basic knowledge in the fields of servo control, signal analysis, testing, software, mechanics, optics, electronics, sensors and dynamics
- Technical University (Master) or PhD in Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Several years of experience in high tech product development
- Theoretical or practical experience with electro-magnetic design and/or applied (electro) magnetic research, interests in position measurement systems, handling systems, control engineering, dynamics.
- Theoretical and/or practical experience with electromagnetic actuator design
- Extensive experience with electromagnetic FEA tools (i.e. Opera)
- Affinity with control engineering and power electronics
- Skilled in Matlab and Matlab Simulink
- Team player.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.