Lead Electronic Development Engineer Research & Innovation (R&I)
In this role you will participate in innovation project teams and you might be coordinating subprojects with a highly innovative content. You will be working on new developments, as well as making improvements to our existing products and systems. The mechanical part of our projects runs completely in-house, from concept development up till production. It will be your role to support the mechanical development team with your electronica knowledge. This will involve:
- Selection of electronic components, such as actuators, sensors and connectors in co-operation with the mechanical team;
- Developing hardware for control units of innovations/existing products such as electric retractable tow bars, towing electronics, camera integration, PDC (Park Distance Control) integration;
- Altering and/or writing of software (C++) to control above products;
- Coordinating the development of control units by external parties;
- Integrating mechanical and electrical systems for prototypes and engineering series;
Graduated Electronics Engineer (HBO+) with a few years of relevant working experience. You are a results oriented team player with a healthy dose of perseverance and you have good communication and convincing skills. You control the English and German language well, both in writing and speaking. Experience in automotive electronics development is an advantage.
A challenging job in a stimulating international work environment with good educational and development opportunities. Initiative and a great freedom of action are the starting points, Of course you can count on good coaching.
Brink is a worldwide company with Original Equipment (OE) and After Market (AM) customers in several countries. The Research & Innovation team is located in Staphorst, NL. In order to cope with the growing amount of electronics in our products, we are expanding our department with an Electronic Development Engineer.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Frans Berkien via telefoonnummer (06) 57569914
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.