Project Lead Engineering
As Intergral Project Lead, you’ll be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of (Senior) Process Engineers and Technicians, who have decades of experience in supporting customers. Because of communication issues speaking Dutch is a must.
The Process Engineering & Manufacturing group focusses on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields.
• The continuous improvement (more efficient) by the LEAN principles of the change process to deliver as a contribution to the objectives of the business
• The lead improvement projects aimed at improving outcomes in the area of Product Life Cycle Data Management, Engineering Change Management, Traceability, Device History Record.
• BSc or MSc degree
• GB / BB certified
• Experience with LEAN principles
• Experience in / affinity with engineering (complex assembly processes)
• Experienced in leading multidisciplinary projects (leadership skills)
• Good communication skills (able to deal with people with different backgrounds and interests)
• Performance and quality-oriented institution
• Process-oriented thinking: Able to watch with integrated view about their own box / organizational boundaries
• Carefully and Analytical
• Disciplined posture
• Adequate Dutch and English language skills in speech and writing are a must.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Roy Vos via telefoonnummer 06-11174392
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.