A hands-on Equipment Engineer, with a customer focus!
The Industrial Engineering sector is responsible for driving the operational requirements into the early design of all kind of products. E.g. Reliability, Availability and Cycle time play a leading role in reducing operational costs by design and process improvements for volume products.
As a first step into a very broad technology scope, you will have opportunities to contribute at every stage of the product lifecycle: from new product optimization to in-the-field servicing. It is therefore a major opportunity to achieve excellent measurable results and enter the industry.
Job content during the product life cycle:
• Design for availability
• Represent the operational sector in the co-design phase
• Make sure the operational requirements are implemented in the co-design
• Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team
• Definition of documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization.
• Write service documentation
• Define spare parts and tooling
• Be the knowledge link between development and the operational sectors
• New product introduction towards field organization
• Be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site
• Knowledge transfer to local service organizations
• Feedback structural improvements towards development team
• Structural improvements
• Leading role in minimizing operational costs for volume products
• Analyze global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement
Higher Technical College / Technical University graduate in: Electrical Technology, Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
• Our preference goes out for experienced candidates with at least 3 years of relevant industrial work experience.
• Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
• Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English.
• Speaking Dutch is a must
• Customer focus
• Committed and flexible attitude are key
• Experience in the field of Service or Equipment Engineering and quality methodology is an advantage.
• Graduates with relevant internship are welcome to apply.
• Broad technical and business interest.
• Strong analytical mind and abstract thinker.
• Eager, Get-on and do it mentality.
• Active, plenty of initiative, willingness for foreign travel.
• Focused on quality, continuous improvement, customer focus, good social and communication skills.
• Adequate English language skills in speech and writing are a must.
• Speaking Dutch is a must
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Roy Vos via telefoonnummer 06-11174392
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.