Dow Benelux is one of the biggest international chemical companies located in Terneuzen, the Netherlands. With such a big company comes a big Human Resources department, and within Human Resources in Terneuzen waits an exciting opportunity for an Onboarding Coordinator (HR Administratief medewerker).
Dow’s HR organization is in the process of transforming to a leading-edge operating model. The role of Onboarding coordinator would be located within the "HR Solutions" arm of this operating model. The HR Solutions organization will be responsible for the design and delivery of innovative solutions to all employees and leaders. HR Solutions roles will contain deep subject-matter expertise in order to consult on programs, processes and people. The top priority of HR Solutions is to deliver the best Employee Experience through exceptional delivery of a portfolio of solutions
What are your responsibilities?
- Create an exceptional onboarding experience by clearly communicating steps and status updates in the onboarding process, for both candidates, employees and People Leaders
- Preparation and delivery of contract package documents to candidates for assigned countries within EMEAI
- Maintain, track an operate onboarding processes via HRIS (e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, Taleo, ZyLab)
- Coordinate and execute appropriate candidate background checks
- Delegates and escalates inquiries as appropriate, but remains the single point of contact through resolution
- Engages in and drives overall continuous improvement of business processes to improve services and solutions
- May act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for processes within E2E business process and involve communication with external vendor
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
These are the competences you have:
- You have finished at least a MBO-3 education.
- It would be great if you had some HR experience, if you do not off course you can learn.
- You are able to operate effectively and proactively with an employee-centric mindset.
- You are fluent in English and German (both written and spoken).
Do you always pay attention to details and are you a start in multi-tsking? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Try to reach us via our whatsapp, use 06 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.