- 09 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 88396
Randstad Multilingual is looking for a German-speaking Inside Solution Sales Manager in full-time for our client Elsevier.
Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals advance healthcare, open science and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. Their clients are Academics, Governments and Corporates.
The Amsterdam office is truly international with sales, marketing and business development professionals from all over the world based here. English is their official internal business language.
The job at a glimpse:
The Inside Solution Sales Manager is responsible for driving new sales within the DACH region through upsell and cross-sell actions to existing accounts and engaging with new prospect clients within your territory. You will deliver a high daily frequency of customer interactions using phone, Skype, email to generate demand and to provide inside sales solutions to new accounts. You will establish strong connections with the Account Managers in your region and ensure their focus is on the portfolio you are responsible for. The position is office based in Amsterdam as part of our Global Inside Sales Center of Excellence.
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. You will get a salary of around 2300-2500€ gross per month (plus travel allowance), 27 days of holidays, in-house sport facilities, a pension plan and a generous bonus plan.
• Achieves new sales and cross sell revenue growth targets of the assigned product portfolio (ScienceDirect Ebooks) in territory
• Creates and executes on the portfolio-specific penetration plan in territory. Align territory and account solution portfolio plan with holistic territory/account plan
• Engages with ‘inactive’ accounts within the territory and actively opens these accounts to drive additional revenue for the portfolio
• Negotiates and closes contracts for new sales
• Understands the competitors’ business, strategy and sales approach in territory
• Provides continuous feedback to product and marketing teams and participates in projects to help marketing in meeting strategic sales objectives.
• Provides channel feedback to the Product organization for continued product enhancement
• A self-starter with lots of energy and enthusiasm
• (Near-)native German and fluent English, both written and spoken
• University degree
• 2-3 years of proven commercial experience including consultative selling (cold calling, selling, negotiating and closing deals), preferably in a business-to-business environment
• Experience with selling information tools is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience in enterprise CRM system is desirable
Please note that we can only reply to successful applications which we do within five working days.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.