- 27 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 86850
Have you always dreamt of working at the purchasing department? Are you intrested to grow in your role with the help of an international compnany? Stay tuned, because this role might be the one for you!
As Sourcing Technologist you will negotiate assigned tactical spends to generate financial benefits to Dow and provide purchasing support to the assigned sites. Furthermore you will work in close collaboration with the Sourcing Managers and Sourcing Specialist.
What do we offer you?
An exciting long-term full-time job.
- The possibility to grow in your role and develop yourself within the company.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
- What are you responsabilities?
Negotiate supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for assigned tactical spend items from assigned sites
Work with system data on actual purchases to identify value opportunities to negotiate with suppliers
Work with the partners and stakeholders to clarify the scope and specs, quality, volume, logistic and delivery requirements for new purchases and get aligned with approaches and results
Resolves supplier issues as escalated from assigned sites and the Business Process Service Center (BPSC).
Provides the Purchasing BPSC with the needed information to implement negotiated changes.
Daily tracking & reporting, including status/progress of negotiated requisitions
What do we ask of you?
- You have at least a bachelor.
- It would be great if you have experience with manufacturing environment and with MRO purchases, however this is not a must!
- You should be able to negotiate with with Dow's external suppliers.
- You are able to communicate and collaborate effectively with Dow internal clients/partners.
- You have experience with SAP and Excel.
- You are able to resolve supplier related commercial issues for assigned remote sites.
- You are quick to learn and adapt in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Are you up for a challenge? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com!
Not sure yet and want to know more? Call us or send us a message via our whatsapp 06 19 88 81 81.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.