- 12 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 86688
For Unilever we are currently recruiting for a parttime Management Assistant for the Global Digital Finance VP, to provide proactive assistance in a busy and demanding environment ensuring a consistent high level of service. This is a temporary position, for 20 hours (5 days a week, 4 hours each day) and it is for approximately 6 months. The Dutch language is required for this position!
The role requires an individual who is a self-starter and can interact regularly with an international network both internally and externally. The job-holder must be capable of managing his/her own time effectively, and the diaries/agendas of the VP. The job-holder must also be capable to support part of the wider operations team, located in the different locations as needed.
- Providing full support including diary, travel & meeting management across all time zones, travel planning, processing expenses, meeting agenda management, visitor and event management.
- Organizing meetings & workshops locally & abroad including booking meeting rooms, venue sourcing, defining the program, arranging evening / team activities and logistics and ensuring technical set-up runs smoothly (Telepresence, Skype for Business, BT Webex, etc).
- Organizing international and local travel, including preparation of itineraries, visas, etc. together with management of out of office requirements.
- Managing a global network of internal & external stakeholders, point of reference for local teams & agency partners.
- Screening, redirecting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Maintaining email distribution lists, contacts database and Org charts for the Global community. Using OneDrive to share team documents.
- Raising, tracking and closing of Purchase Orders in the procurement systems (Ariba/Coupa) for the team, liaising with procurement & suppliers to ensure prompt payment.
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency.
- Responding to queries and requests for information from the global team, regional stakeholders, and within the category team on an ad hoc basis.
- Processing expenses and invoices using relevant systems.
- Helping with the translation from/to Dutch of the documents coming from the local authorities
- Support to broader team; organise farewells/events, distribute post mail, etc.
- The role prefers proven experience as a Management Assistant or top level secretary and preferably experience working in a regional or global organisation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, plus experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
- Critically, the jobholder must be well organized, able to prioritise tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels in and out of the organisation.
- Candidate must be trustworthy and sensitive when exposed to confidential information.
- English (speaking and writing), Dutch – any additional language is welcomed
- Experienced user of all Microsoft Office Applications including SharePoint – using of the modern communication platforms (e.g. Slack etc.) is a benefit
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment, embracing new ways of working in diverse team
Unilever offers you a chance to work in a leading FMCG company, where there is plenty of room to learn and develop yourself. If you are interested please respond with an English motivation and CV. The salary is between € 3000,- and €3900,- depending on age and experience.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.