- 10 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 86327
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a Laboratory Technologist R&D to be based in Terneuzen, the Netherlands.
Dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from the intersection of chemical, physical and biological sciences to help address many of the world's most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity.
Bachelor level: Chemische Technologie, Chemie and Process Techniek
- Prior experience in research & development strongly preferred.
- Good computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as problem solving skills required.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required.
- Must be a team player and be able to work safely in a self-directed team environment
- Experience in constructing and operating high-pressure reactors and associated equipment preferred.
- Experience in calibration and operation of laboratory reactor control elements such as mass flow controllers, control valves, pressure transducers and associated equipment preferred.
- Prior experience with characterization techniques and on-line analyzers beneficial.
- Operate laboratory reactors and instruct others in its use.
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment as needed.
- Apply technical skills and knowledge for preparation, characterization, and performance evaluation of catalytic materials.
- Work both independently and in project teams.
- Document work in a timely fashion in Electronic Lab Notebooks, Dow internal reports, as appropriate.
- Analyze and communicate results and progress to technical teams and management through oral presentations.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.